Face Mask Veg-Tan Leather Unisex
For your extra protection. You’re probably vaccinated already, good job, congrats, and enjoying anew the outdoors. But there are times you still need this like in some crowded places and when travelling that requires some protocols. Riding motorbikes with our non-medical leather facemask is fashionable too. It’s still an essential and cool to own one. Oh, and did we say this may last a lifetime and will aged beautifully, uniquely to your usage and yours only?
- Made of eco-friendly, biodegradable, Vegetable Tanned leather.
- Absolutely no chemical or glue used.
- Leather mask kind of mold or forms according to the shape of your face overtime.
- Patterned after real people average measurement of different shapes and sizes.
- Designed to be worn normally through your ears or around the back of your head, or both.
- Flexible and stretchy elastics are adjustable with stoppers for your comfort.
- Easily hang around your neck when not in use, like when you’re driving.
- Minimalist design for easy cleaning with normal anti-bacterial wet wipes.
- Punched holes besides as a design, functions for breathing through filter lining insert.
- Stitched by hand & manually assembled, and pre-sanitized before packing.
- 2 set of 16 oz. washable canvas filter inserts included that you may use too as pattern for cutting more out of your old denims.
Width measured from left side to right end to end while Height is from nose tip to the chin.
- Large: Width 24cm x Height 9cm (9.5x3.5")
- Usually for Men
- Medium: Width 22cm x Height 8cm (8.7x3.15")
- Usually for Women
We will donate a certain amount to certain product you purchase from TSEC. Absolutely NO EXTRA COST to you our dear valued customers.
Why do we do that? For us, there is no meaning to what we’ve all been doing if we will not give back to communities.
What’s the catch? Nothing really, but making you feel good that you don’t only get well-made products but in a big way been an instrument also for helping those in need.
How does it work?
- You choose items you like and then checkout as you would normally do.
- The amount we promised to donate on that particular product you bought will be given to the causes* closest to our heart.
- We will keep detailed records of the giving and receiving, and take photos and videos if necessary and with permission from the charity organization. We may post these on our website and is available for anyone to request for inquiry.
*We would love to partner with a third party that has an online apps we can integrate to our website and lets you choose from the list of charities by yourself. However, we feel that we can know better the local charities that needs help, and maybe not only through monetary but also other form of assistance i.e., exposure to social media, voluntary works, etc. Its not written in stone of course and we will be more than happy to forward the amount we promised to donate on the product you bought to any Philippine charity you will instead nominate. Simply include a note instruction on checkout and we will do the rest.
Questions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.