Reppinas PH Colors Blue/Red/White
Your Made to Order Custom Shoe
Replace with your own label or logo/initials our ( T ) logo located on the lateral (out) side of the shoe:
- Send to us via email, messenger, or chat in our website your initials of up to 4 characters and we will place it proportionally on our pattern. We will then send back to you a rendered drawing or photoshopped to confirm and proceed.
- Let us know too the type and color of leather you prefer.
- The initial/s' process and application are most probably going to be hand-cut and sewn onto the upper, just like our Filipinian Leather shoes where our "T" logo is.
- Company, school, or association logos are also possible on this. The process and application would be either Printed/Painted Leather or Embroidery, handcut and sewn to the upper.
- Please note that our own logo located on the Back Tab, Tongue, and Medial (In) side of the shoes will remain there to let people know that your unique shoe is a collaboration between you and us.
Worry what office appropriate casual shoes to match your new sets of clothing? Or decent yet sporty enough to walk you through before and after gym workout? And afterwards for smart-looking kicks to tag along in your groups’ craft beer sharing get-together? Or a weekend trainers-inspired to run the errands, or with your kids in the park? Reppinas is our answer to all of the above, a classic that never go out of style and plays versatile to your entire wardrobe. Using only the best materials and made by hand with a double construction*, you won’t probably need another shoes for a long time - unless you want another color.
PH Colors refers to the Philippine flag proudly worn by athletes and sports fans on their apparels and accessories.
- *Full-board lasted and cemented then hand-stitched leather wrap construction
- Durable leather upper sourced from one of the few remaining local tanneries
- The stars on every side of the shoes, which by the way represents the 3-main islands of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao in the Philippines, are imported heavy duty metal studs riveted to the leather upper.
- Lined with soft premium leather
- Removable cushiony footbed that molds according to your feet within only hours of use
- Vegetable tanned insole board - the ultimate high-end difference
- Leather Bend Sole manually assembled and stitched with rubber grips for extra protection
Sizing runs true to size, normal D-width. See Sizing Chart for measurements.
We will donate a certain amount to certain product you purchase from TSEC. Absolutely NO EXTRA COST to you our dear valued customers.
Why do we do that? For us, there is no meaning to what we’ve all been doing if we will not give back to communities.
What’s the catch? Nothing really, but making you feel good that you don’t only get well-made products but in a big way been an instrument also for helping those in need.
How does it work?
- You choose items you like and then checkout as you would normally do.
- The amount we promised to donate on that particular product you bought will be given to the causes* closest to our heart.
- We will keep detailed records of the giving and receiving, and take photos and videos if necessary and with permission from the charity organization. We may post these on our website and is available for anyone to request for inquiry.
*We would love to partner with a third party that has an online apps we can integrate to our website and lets you choose from the list of charities by yourself. However, we feel that we can know better the local charities that needs help, and maybe not only through monetary but also other form of assistance i.e., exposure to social media, voluntary works, etc. Its not written in stone of course and we will be more than happy to forward the amount we promised to donate on the product you bought to any Philippine charity you will instead nominate. Simply include a note instruction on checkout and we will do the rest.
Questions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.