Filipinian Leather Uni White
For Made to Order only
We don't currently stock this item, but made-to-order. Once you placed your order, we will start producing the size/s you chose. This usually takes one week to a month. We will be in touch with you if it takes longer than usual.
This style is not available for customization. MTOs are final and non-refundable.
This is the cousin of the original Filipinian in Handwoven Plant-Based Pinya+Abaca & Inabol fabrics upper. If you have loved it's silhouette, cares about the environment* and admire leathercrafts then this is perfect for you.
*Leather lasts longer than manmade materials like PU, PVC, and Synthetic Fabrics used mainly on popular mass-produced brands that usually ends up on landfills and does not biodegrade.
- With 50 leather components per pair to cut and sewn, it takes almost an entire day for a pair to finish from the start. That alone is of great value to the shoe you can use as a topic on your chats with friends.
- Lined with soft premium leather
- Removable cushiony footbed that molds according to your feet within only hours of use
- Vegetable tanned leather insole board - the ultimate high-end difference
- Leather Bend Sole manually assembled and stitched with rubber grips for extra protection
Sizing runs true to size, normal US Women's B-width. See Sizing Chart for measurements.
We will donate a certain amount to certain product you purchase from TSEC. Absolutely NO EXTRA COST to you our dear valued customers.
Why do we do that? For us, there is no meaning to what we’ve all been doing if we will not give back to communities.
What’s the catch? Nothing really, but making you feel good that you don’t only get well-made products but in a big way been an instrument also for helping those in need.
How does it work?
- You choose items you like and then checkout as you would normally do.
- The amount we promised to donate on that particular product you bought will be given to the causes* closest to our heart.
- We will keep detailed records of the giving and receiving, and take photos and videos if necessary and with permission from the charity organization. We may post these on our website and is available for anyone to request for inquiry.
*We would love to partner with a third party that has an online apps we can integrate to our website and lets you choose from the list of charities by yourself. However, we feel that we can know better the local charities that needs help, and maybe not only through monetary but also other form of assistance i.e., exposure to social media, voluntary works, etc. Its not written in stone of course and we will be more than happy to forward the amount we promised to donate on the product you bought to any Philippine charity you will instead nominate. Simply include a note instruction on checkout and we will do the rest.
Questions are welcome at email@example.com.